Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lets meet baby!

Hey everyone! Baby is HERE! I got off bedrest on Monday and within hours of seeing my doctor I was in labor. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then off the to hospital. At 930 PM we arrived at the hospital contracting 5 min apart. We were admitted and I thought great this shouldnt take long. Well after 13 hours of labor and luckily only 2 pushes he was born at 1030 AM on October 6th. Gavin was 5lb 14oz and 19 inches long. He is doing great so far and we are so lucky for that considering he was only. We are home and doing great. Well dad looks fantastic but if you cant tell it had been a long night for me and Gavin.





He started turning yellow already, his jaundice is in the high range but we are just watching it, BIG CARSEAT little bitty baby! He is down to 5lb 7oz as of last night. It was an experience trying to get the carseat tight enough.Carson has yet to meet Gavin but will be home later tonight since he was not allowed in the hospital. Cant wait for the brothers to finally meet!

6 comments:

Our family of four said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and Taron! He is so cute! I love newborns they are so small and sweet! I hope your doing good. Let me know if you need anything.
Teriann

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh he is so darling! And you always look fabulous!! =) I'm so glad all is well!! Yay for not being pregnant anymore!!!!!!! I love you guys! He is so cute! I love the picture with the socks and the green hat... ADORABLE!! I'm excited for more pictures... I'm excited to see if his pictures match carson's at all... I bet they do!

Stephanie said...

I was so spoiled getting to see so much of you and your fam this week! congrats on gavin. his auntie will have to come over more often now!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!! Congratulations! I have a giant bag of baby boy clothes size about 12 - 24 months if you want them. Let me know. Hope you are all doing well...

egebs said...

I'm so excited and happy for you. Just found out we are moving to Minnesota in 2 weeks. I'm going to come to Utah for a visit in Novemeber. Maybe we can meet up then.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Melanie.....I am so glad I checked your blog. Taron gave it to me, a while back, and I have been meaning to post a comment. So Congrats and I can't wait for more pictures, he's fabulous!!!!!!!

My Music