Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was so fun this year. I took Carson to some trunk-or-treats and as soon as he realized he was getting candy he was thrilled. We then walked to a neighbors house and had some homemade wassle! Carson was so tired when he got home he wouldnt let me take his picture but I was able to snap a few. He looked so cute in his yoda costume and it was hilarious to hear all the horrible impressions of yoda that everyone did for him. Gavin was such a cute pea pod it just melted my heart. It was fun to finally have someone to celebrate with since Taron HATES Halloween and I love it. So sad but so cute!
Halloween socks that looked adorable!


Oh my little baby!






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your babies look so cute in their costumes. I hope I see you soon. We miss you!!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh they look so cute!!! Love the costumes! It is hard to be happy after a long night of wearing a yoda costume! =) Gavin is just so baby and so cute! I love it!

My Music