Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentines day!

For Valentines Carson made his first Valentines box for preschool! He did such a good job! We got the boys a little treat! These adorable Mickey Mouse suckers for our present to them! They loved them so much and thought they were yummy! We thought they were really cute to....Until we realized the black was rubbing onto EVERYTHING!...But it was adorable to watch them eat the suckers anyway!It seems like every holiday is so much fun with kids! Happy V-day!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are so cute of the boys!! I especially love the one of Gavin with the sucker all over his face. So sorry I missed your birthday. I feel so bad. I have been so stinkin' busy lately and had been having a difficult time prioritizing. We need to get together soon!

My Music