Sunday, April 22, 2012

Big boy bed!

Well we finally did it, to be honest I have been dreading putting Gavin in a big bed, he was sleeping so good in his crib and I knew if I changed him into a big bed he would start getting up. Well one morning I just took the front of his crib off and that was that. To my surprise he slept the first 4-5 nights just fine. Then one night I woke up with him nicely snuggled under my chin, he had snuck into our bed. He is so quiet and small he just climbs in and we dont even notice. So now I am bribing him, he slept all night in his bed again last night for a treat this morning.  I am only hoping he needs to adjust a bit then he will be fine.
 His cute little bed and his brothers bed, I love that they have the same colors and theme, so cute!

No comments:

My Music