Thursday, May 21, 2009

My poor sick baby.....

Well Carson had a rough week. Saturday night Taron and I stayed at Little America, Carson stayed with his aunt. Well we got a phone call in the morning that he had thrown up during the night, I wasnt to concerned until the 3rd call when he had thrown up 2 more times. When we got home he was SO SICK! He didnt keep anything down it was so sad. By that night he was so dehydrated we took him to a clinic. They wanted to redo his blood work in the morning and when they did they said he was very dehydrated. They admitted him to Mckay and I thought great he will get an IV and we will leave. Well it didnt quite happen like that. He was so sick. He couldnt eat or drink without getting sick. Well we ended up being there for 2 nights and 3 days! He had an IV and he just layed there most of the time. These pics were taken after he finally started feeling better. We came home yesterday evening and things are going ok, he is eating and drinking finally but they are going to watch him close for the next 2 weeks.

6 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

I'm glad he's feeling better. I'm so sorry you had to be in the hospital! Hopefully you won't have to go back, but it sounds like he is still doing ok

egebs said...

Happy to hear he is doing better. no fun having sick kids. You are always in my prayers.

Kaylee said...

Poor baby :( I hope he'll bounce back quick, being sick is no fun for anyone.

Our family of four said...

Oh my gosh! That is so sad, poor Carson. I am so sorry he has been so sick. That must have been so hard for you guys to watch him feel so terrible. I am so glad to hear that he is feeling better!

Lindsey said...

That is so sad. I hope he is doing better now. We will keep him in our prayers. We miss you guys. How are you feeling?

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh he looked so cute in his hospital getup.. it's too bad it wasn't just a costume huh? I'm glad he is feeling better! We miss you guys! Hope we get to see you soon!

My Music