Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gavins Blessing

Gavin had his big day on December 6th! He was so cute in his little bow tie. His little outfit fit great except the pants were about 2 times to long so they are folded almost in half and look like little MC Hammer pants.

We Tried to get Carson in the Family pic but he was not having it so its just Mommy, Daddy, and Gavin.


This is Gavin and Grandma.

This is me and one of my best friends Niki. It was so nice of them to come.


This is my mom and Step-Dad John.

This is my Dad and Step-Mom Wendy.

My little sister Melissa had her baby girl, Cambrielle, just 5 days before I had Gavin, its fun to see them together.

Gavin also had his 2 month appointment and he is 21.5 inches and 9lbs 3oz, all of his measurements are in the 5% but he is growing. He is just starting to try and smile and its so cute, he is the best baby he never cries and he loves his swing. We are so blessed to have him in our home and in our family. Carson is the best big brother he absolutely adores Gavin and takes such good care of him he will come and tell me he is crying or that I need to get him out of bed or feed him. Gavin thinks Carson is so cool, he will watch him play or turn to the sound of his voice. What a blessing it is to have this wonderful family.
Now here are a few pics of my boys just because.




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a precious day and I'm so sad I missed it. we love you and your family. i miss you!

egebs said...

Your boys are so cute. Sorry things didn't work out to see you when I was in Utah. My brother is getting married in March maybe we can meet up then. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh he is so handsome in his blessing outfit!! It is so cute! I can't believe how tiny he is!! Miranda is now weighing 15 pounds but it seems like I just had her! ... they grow up so fast! I'm glad he is such a good baby! Miss you guys a lot! Hope you have a really great Christmas! Love you!

My Music