Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had the best Christmas ever! First we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks on Christmas Eve and Carson LOVED IT! Then the boys got to open their matching pajamas to wear that night.

Dont mind Carson grabbing himself it seems to be a new thing since he is potty trained, everyone says its normal for a boy.....I hope it is!
Here is our tree, it is missing the bulbs because we figured we already had enough issues with glass this year so we would leave them off, good choice since he thought the tree was so fun to play with.

The big gifts are Tarons I think he got spoiled this year.

Carsons stocking was so so cute! I cant wait to get Gavin one also.

and the stockings were hung on the entertainment center with care....


Christmas morning was so great, we got up at 930 and carson ran out to the presents, The first one he picked up was huge and he was trying to carry it around it was adorable.



He opened it and it was a little rug that looks like a city, he thought it was great and loved opening all his gifts, he had a blast and we had a blast watching him.

He got a Korver jersey and Taron got a Harpring jersey and Carson has worn it every day since he got it, he aboslutely loves it!

Here they are in their matching jersys....how adorable.

Here is Carson helping Taron open his guitar. Carson helped me wrap it and had been so good at not telling until we got the box open and then he said "oh its the guitar" we laughed so hard man that kid has a good memory.


They had fun trying out the guitar
This was such a fun Christmas I dont know that it can be topped, I love my family, I love being a mommy and watching my kids grow and learn. I cannot wait until next year.
I want to also take a moment and talk about how thankful I am for this season, I am so thankful that I have the oppurtunity to know my savior and take this time to celebrate his birth.
His entrance was not one met with grand accord, no cheering crowds for our Lord, it was but a humble birth but one that changed the world. He taught us with the way he lived and saved us with the way he died.
Merry Christmas..

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

So cute and so fun! I love the matching jammies and jerseys! =) Hope you guys had a really good Christmas and New Years! I missed making chocolates with you too!!!!!!!! Love you!

My Music