Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Carson is 5!

 Carson is 5! I know its crazy to think about. On the 18th he had a birthday party, a pirate party of coarse! His cake was pirates searching for treasure!





 We used these treasure map plates and hunted for treasure! Our treasure was FRUIT SNACKS!


 Pin the flag on the treasure!

 We had a lot of fun with Carsons friends! From the left, at the end of the table is Emma with her mom, Devon at the top left, Kenner, Carson, Eli, at the bottom left is Maryanne (Emmas mom), Maelan and Cannon then Gavin.
 The Candles all went out before he could blow them so we lit them again and then one would NOT blow out.


 BIG SMILES!
 All of our friends having some cake!

 This is our buddy Emma, she is a sweetie!
 Playing pin the flag on the treasure map!

 They played on the "Pirate Ship"
 After the party Carson was pooped! Gavin found himself a friend and they rested on the couch! It was a lot of fun having a party!







Finally on Monday the 20th I decided we needed to do something fun, with just me and Carson. One of my friends watched Gavin and Carson and I went SWIMMING! It was so much fun! We bought some cotton candy and had a blast eating it together. Carson was laughing so hard.


 Roar, this is him being SCARY!




 After swimming we went to back to school night and met his teacher! She said they would celebrate his birthday on Wednesday, the first day of school. That night we went to FatCats and had pizza and games. It was a fun filled birthday! I am so proud to be his mommy, he is a strong and amazing kid. He has been through a lot in his little life but he is a strong kid with a great laugh and smile. I am amazed at him everyday, he works so hard and he loves making friends. I love you little Cars!

1 comment:

egebs said...

Sounds like fun. I can't believe he is 5 already. Time surely flies.

My Music