Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gavin is 3!

Well Its been awhile since I posted, alot has been going on! Check out my other blog for an update on Carson and where we are with his diagnosis.

Gavin is 3! It has been an amazing 3 years and I cannot say enough about this amazing little MAN! He is adorable and loving and so silly! We are so blessed to have him in our home and have the oppurtunity to know him. He is an incredible brother to Carson, and a wonderful little person. He asked for his own birthday party and loved having his preschool friends over for cake and Halloween fun!

After preschool we had Gavins party! We had pizza lunch, decorated Halloween pictures, made our own cupcakes, and went on a ghost hunt, it was a blast!




 Gavin was so very happy about his party, I think he really needed to feel special and I know he did at his party!
Happy Birthday to my little guy, I am so proud of you, you are such a great, wonderful, amazing, boy! I cannot imagine not having you in our family, we need your smile, laughter and calming spirit!

No comments:

My Music