Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Vacation!

Well we made it back from vacation despite the efforts of every single California driver there HA! Well we saw the beach the zoo and even Shamu, we also visited an old aircraft carrier hey we even saw TAPS (some paranormal society there trying to prove this old ship is or isnt haunted they are on the SciFi chanel). So check out our Vaca!

We stayed at the Bahia and they have som Otters that were rescued out front, Carson like them.

O' Did I mention we had lunch with the whales they were literally right next to us it was great.



We saw this aircraft carrier at the port turns out it is now a museum we went through it, my hubby loves aviation stuff, it was so cool to see, He even tried a real flight simulation.


At the Zoo Carson got to pet a bunny!

And a Goat!

We saw so many animals here is Carson and Daddy riding a gorilla!

How big is my hand!


The Hippos were right at the glass and Carson loved them!



We also took a skyride across the zoo, It was fun.
Finally when we got to the bus ride around Carson had just had to much zoo, he fell right asleep in my arms and I snuck in a few snuggles when he didnt know it.
Well then we went to the beach, Carson was really hesitant at first but them we started wave jumping with him and he loved it, the waves were huge they were surfing and everything.


Well like I said we made it home in one piece, and I cant wait to go on our next vacation.

3 comments:

egebs said...

It looks like you had so much fun.

Ryan and Heidi said...

How fun! i'm so glad you guys were able to get away for a little bit and just have fun together! You both deserved it!

Shauna Spendlove said...

I'm so glad you had such a good vacation! You deserved it!

My Music