Sunday, September 28, 2008

About ME!


I was tagged by Heidi to tell 6 things about myself, oh boy this is either going to be embarassing or just sad.
1. I am head over heels in love with my family, I love my hubby and my son and wouldnt change a thing. I love being a wife and mommy.
2. I dont have a single decent picture of myself, really look at the one I found.
3. I love to write, poems and songs, just love it. Recently I wrote a primary song for my son and a childrens book about my son.
4. I have never had as good of friends in my life as I have now.
5. I would love to get my PHD, just for myself.
6. I love to bake and cook but only when I want to do it! I make some mean christmas goodies.
I tag the girls! Shauna, Lindsey, Terianne, Kaylee, and Liz!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hey you! You're so cute! I didn't know you like to write! That's so awesome. Hey email me so I can add you to my family blog (kleebre@hotmail.com).

Ryan and Heidi said...

Whatever! You look adorable in all the pictures I've seen of you! And I have to say...you do make some mean Christmas goodies!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Your blog is so cute!!!! I love what you have done with it! You are such a good friend I just love you! Hope you are feeling good! See you tomorrow!

My Music