Saturday, September 13, 2008

This week

Well we leave for San Deigo on monday, its going to be great. We are going to go to Sea World, the Zoo, the beach, and just play together. Carson has tonsilitis......again, now we are talking about a tonsiladenoidectomy, Im tempted to do it if it will help him be healthier more. Two of his cousins have had them out because they were always sick to, I guess we will see. Have a good one. I also found out this week that 2 of my sisters are getting married! Well see you all soon.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Yay! I'm excited you get to finally take a vacation! You will have so much fun! And just don't worry about anything until you have to deal with it again when you get home. Love you!

egebs said...

Sounds like a fun vacation. Hope you enjoy it. That stinks that Carson is sick. I had to have that done when I was 5 because I always sick. Hope he gets feeling better soon.

Kaylee said...

Hey Melanie! Cute blog! I'm glad you finally started one! If you give me your email address I'll add you to our family blog--we have the same background lol :) I miss you!!

My Music