Friday, October 3, 2008

Surgery

Well Hello all lets just say my week has been a little hectic. Monday my hubby had surgery, lasik surgery on his eyes. Thursday I had a lump removed, the surgeon said it would be so easy, not really painful I should be back on my feet the next day, well he was how do I say it.... WRONG! They only planned to sedate me for the surgery but they overdrugged me and completely knocked me out for ever, when I got home I was so exausted so I slept all day, I wasnt really hurting until the numbing medicine wore off. I then took some percocet it did nothing I hurt so bad. Well I woke up this morning and still just hurt, plus whenever I get up I get sick and nauseated. The couch, ice pack, and my hubby have been great blessings. Needless to say he was wrong about recovery time I just feel horrible but hope to be back on my feet tomorrow.

2 comments:

egebs said...

Ugh. No Fun. hope you get feeling better soon. Love ya

Ryan and Heidi said...

I hope you're feeling better today! Love you!

My Music