Sunday, October 12, 2008

My fav Fives

I was tagged by Kaylee to reveal some 5's so here they are.

5 years ago I....

1. I was 18, those were the days.

2. I was planning a wedding!

3. I was a freshman in College.

4. I Was a full time employee where I met some of my best friends.

5. I just moved out on my own.



5 things on today's 'to do' list:

1. Go to church

2. Spend time with my family

3. Blog hehe

4. Cook dinner

5. keep this sabbath day holy (blogging not included)



5 snacks I enjoy:

1.Cookie dough

2. Chocolate

3. pepsi

4. cheesecake

5. ice cream



5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Travel Travel Travel

2. Participate in humanitarian efforts across borders

3. Live debt free

4. Put a big chunk of money away for our kids' college

5. Save for the future



5 places I have lived:

1. Brigham city

2. Riverdale apartments

3. Riverdale home

4. Ghana Africa 1 month

5. One day we will live in Logan



5 jobs I have had:

1. CNA

2. Carhop

3. Lifeguard

4. Swimming instructor

5. Respiratory Therapist


people I tag:
1. Lindsey
2. Shauna
3. Heidi

No comments:

My Music