Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carsons life bloopers!

I was playing with Carson and he was making me laugh so hard, later I realized he makes me laugh all the time he is so silly. I wanted to share a few funny things that I love about my son, some are silly some are gross but they are all great memmories.


He can sleep anywhere!

He was doing tummy time in this picture I turned away for one second and boom he was dead asleep just hanging over his boppy.




After his blessing he had just had to much, I changed him and sat down to have a glass of water, boom he layed backward and was zonked, who can sleep like this? This is one of the only times he took a binki.



Once again, that boppy must be comfy!

We were making christmas goodies and he wouldnt let me put him down so I put him in the carrier and it was like 5 seconds, he slept like this for hours.

OOPS!

We used to have a changing pad on the counter in the bathroom, because I had a bad back and I cant get up and down on the floor. Well I bent down to get a diaper and when I stood up he looked like he was going hot-tubbing I laughed so hard and he just sat there like turn on the bubbles mom!


He also has a little problem with pooping. This is the gross.

When he was a newborn and had gas he would make the cutest kiss face. One day he had the worst gas so we were pushing his legs up and he just let them rip for like 5 minutes straight. Both me and Tar were laughing so hard we could barely breath.


For those that dont know He is my little eater. He has, in one sitting eaten 3 hot dogs. He can finish a kids meal easily and one of his favorites is...
Corn on the cob. The picture says it all.

His first actual ice cream cone that he ate himself, well he loved it when it was all gone he cried and cried the saddest tears. I love watching him grow and learn he is the best kid ever!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Oh my gosh he is so funny! And I have to admit I got a little sicked out but can totally relate to the poopy pics!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Ok that is the funniest post! That is totally Carson! Every one of those!

My Music