Sunday, January 31, 2010

The girls...together again!

Well Shauna came up for a visit and so I finally got pics of all the kids and I have been waiting to post them so here are the new additions to the mommy group!

This is Carter! And here is Emerie...she is taking good care of Gavin for me.




Here we have them all from the left Gavin, Emerie, Carter and Miranda....



And it wouldnt be complete without the older siblings...

Back row Jaylee, Ian, Carson, Boston, and Braelynn

Front Emerie, Miranda, Gavin, Carter, and Braelynn has a brother or sister on the way!



Now just the big kids!

Here is Shauna with her little girl Miranda!

Lindsey with her girls!

Terianne, Braelynn, and the baby in the tummy!

Heidi and baby Carter!




I just love these girls and was so glad to have everyone together. Kaylee was there during the first part but we didnt get pics until after she left which made me sad. I just adore these girls!

No comments:

My Music