Friday, March 26, 2010

O The Things Kids Say.....

Recently my little Carson has been saying some odd things...at some odd times for example he will be dead asleep and suddenly pop up and say something like....



"GRANDMA GRANDPA"

or

"I WANNA HOLD THE CUPCAKE" followed by "I WANT MILK TO"


or


"IM HUNGRY"



Keep in mind he is dead asleep, and generally lays back down and goes back to sleep after his sudden outburst. Its usually about food but if you know my Carson that is not to surprising.

Some of his newest additions are

"WHY NOT"

"I CANT"

and some of his favorite movie quotes are (and he uses them everyday)

"That is not Crackalackin" Madagascar 2 (said after I told him he could not have a fruit snack)

"Fly home buddy, I work alone" The incredibles (said to me while we were making breakfast together)

"Seek thee out the diamond in the rough" Alladin (just said randomly throughout the day)

He has also recently discovered that mommy and daddy actually have names. He does not use mine but after trying "daddy" a few times you will hear him yell

"TARON!"

Everyday he will do or say something that literally stops me in my tracks and makes me laugh, Im so blessed to have such and incredible son!

3 comments:

egebs said...

What a cute kid.

Shauna Spendlove said...

Those are so funny!! Ian calls me Shauna more than he calls me mommy! I love all the movie quotes.. makes me laugh!

Kaylee said...

How cute!! I'm glad you're writing these down, you'll love to show him when he's older.

My Music