Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nativity!

Carson and his preschool class put together a nativity program for Christmas. This is the pre-program huddle! They were all bribed with little flutes to listen and do what they practiced! Carson chose the Innkeeper, come to find out, he was the only one with a speaking part! It was SO cute watching them act out the Nativity! Here is Carson telling Joseph and Mary "No Room" and he did it! I was so proud!
Here they are gathered around baby Jesus and after it was done they sang Christmas songs!
Well here is the star of the show! Carson the Innkeeper! He looked so good and I was so proud that he remembered his line and was able to stand in front of everyone and say it! What an awesome job!

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

How cute and I love the tumbling pics... brings back memories of my childhood!! =) I felt bad I didn't call anybody while we were up, but I was just so tired and Ian was getting hurt and it was really nice to just stay at my mom's house and not do anything!! =) Cute halloween costumes!! =) Oh and I do like my hair! Haven't missed it long yet!

My Music