Saturday, January 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treating

I know its late...to say the least but I had to write about Halloween this year, considering it is my favorite Holiday and all. Carson was really excited all week, the Halloween party for preschool was a blast and he had other parties and activities all week! The boys looked SO cute and I just couldnt wait so at about 5:45p we got dressed and headed out!
At first Carson wanted to be Buzz Lightyear, however, once he found out Buzz couldnt carry a weapon he decided to be an Army man! We borrowed the shirt from my Dad, the pants are pajamas and the hat and gun were a dollar each at the dollar store. He had a blast in his Army costume, and it was helpful because if anything scared him while we were out he would shoot it and then he was ok!Gavin was the Bat costume that Carson was on his second Halloween, he looked so so so cute! I cant believe he was already big enough to wear this!Gavin used the little "Bat-mobile" and Carson walked, it was a litle wet but not rainy or cold so we set off! Carson wanted to do it all by himself so I would let him go to the door, and ring it and everything all by himself! What a big boy! Gavin got the hang of it really fast and everytime someone put one in his bucket he had to investigate it~ it was adorable!
We went to the Trujillos house for homemade wassel and a soda! When we got there there was a triple rainbow! It was really cool. After about an hour and a half we took Gavin back home to daddy and we went out just mommy and Carson and it was a blast. He would say "lets go to that one, Im gunna get all the candies!" He loved it so much we were gone until almost 10p! He had to ride on my shoulders the last hour and finally we went home and raided the candy. It was a super fun Halloween and Im so glad I finally have a buddy to share it with~

No comments:

My Music