Thursday, February 25, 2010

I WILL GO POOP IN THERE!

Well I had a 10 dollar card to JC Penny so I went and got some summer shirts for Carson. I also walked over to Carters to see if they had any good sales. Well Carson kept telling me he had to go poop. I took him 5 times and he never went, each time having to push my double stroller through the store and back into the bathrooms. So finally I told him this was the last time and then we were going home. Well he didnt go again so I put him in the stroller and was walking out and the whole time he was screaming "NO DONT GO HOME I WILL POOP IN THERE, I WILL GO POOP" It was so embarrasing. Every person we passed was looking at me like I was preventing him from going to the bathroom. He yelled that for about 15 mins until we got home. Then we came in and I said do you want to go poop now and he said NO! I was laughing so hard by the end. Oh raising children is so entertaining sometimes.

4 comments:

egebs said...

How embarrassing, but funny too. You seemed to handle it well though. You are such a good mom.

Stephanie said...

That's hilarious and sad at the same time. thanks for the laugh!

Kaylee said...

Haha that cracks me up! I am starting to potty-train Remy TOMORROW! Hopefully I can be as patient as you.

Ryan and Heidi said...

ha ha that is so funny!

My Music