Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter!

Easter was so much fun this year! This was Carsons easter basket, he got sidewalk chalk, tootsie rolls, a big sucker, peeps, candy jewelry, and marshmellow bunnies! We put the basket on the table so when he walked out he could see it! He loved trying all the new treats. He loved the peeps!Gavin didnt get a basket this year but he loves the rattle he got from the Easter party! Carson took awhile to figure out how to eat they candy jewelry but once he did it was GONE!
He got this BIG SUCKER! He loved it, he munches on it a little a day its so funny we STILL have it!Well apparently Gavin HAD to taste it to! I looked over and found this! I love these boys they are so funny, Im so glad Carson is such an amazing big brother and takes good care of his baby Gavin!
HAPPY EASTER!



1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Remy got the same Easter jewelry! I love that picture of Gavin w/ his new rattle--he is so happy, I love it!

My Music