Sunday, April 18, 2010

OH MY FRIENDS!

Well my good friend Shauna came up from Arizona, on her way she called me and we decided to surprise everyone else so I told everyone to come to my house on Tuesday at 10am for a HUGE surprise! Shaua came and as she was going inside Lindsey pulled in, I loved seeing the look on her face when she saw Shauna. Then Heidi came and we had Shauna hide, Miranda (Shaunas little girl) was standing right in front of her and she could not figure it out until we pointed Miranda out. Terianne and her friend came next followed by Kaylee. It was so much fun surprising everyone. They were all really worried about what I could possibly have as a surprise so they were excited and a little relieved to see Shauna. This is was my house looked like that day! Thats right 7 mommies, 1 daddy, 6 -2 year olds, 2 -1 year olds, and 4 -babies under 1, and 2 babies in the belly! It was chaotic but abosolutely so much FUN! Finally after hours of playing the kids got restless so we pulled out ELIFUN and Playdough and they had a blast with those.


It was so much fun having Shauna come up and surprise everyone! I cant wait until she comes back. It was great to get everyone together we absolutely loved seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

You seriously are so fun. I'm jealous of your energy w/ little ones! Thanks for always being so willing to host our get-togethers!

Ryan and Heidi said...

I think you meant 2 babies in bellies! And in my defense Emerie and Miranda kind of look similar and I totally didn't see her face until I really looked!

My Music